The latest numbers on web, mobile, and social media in China in early 2015 (INFOGRAPHIC)
Now that 2015 is in full swing, it’s a good time to look at the main numbers in web, mobile, and social media usage in China.
- China now has 642 million active internet users (out of a global total of 3.01 billion)
- China’s web users have 629 million active social media accounts (from a global tally of 2.08 billion)
- Those web users make up 47 percent of China’s population
- China has 1.3 billion mobile connections (out of 3.65 billion around the world)
- China now has 565 million mobile internet users, which is 41 percent of its population
- While the numbers in China are big, it’s a developed market that’s now experiencing slow growth:
- China’s active web users are up nine percent from start of 2014, compared to global growth of 21 percent
- China’s active social media users are up only one percent in past 12 months, compared to 12 percent global rise
- Also shown in the infographic slides for China (see below) is the fact that messaging app WeChat is China’s most active social network, beating out the Twitter-esque Weibo.
«South China Insight», 23.01.2015
Нашли опечатку - выделите и нажмите ctrl+Enter
comments powered by HyperComments